Structural Chiropractic differs from other healthcare approaches, and looks to address your primary condition, not just cover up your secondary symptoms.
Here is the process to begin your relationship with Key Chiropractic.
- Schedule a Complimentary Consultation.
- If you believe Key Chiropractic is for you, schedule your Structural Chiropractic examination.
What do I need to know before my examination?
Your examination will include:
- Digital Structural Radiographs
- Comprehensive 3D Structural Analysis
- Digital Photographic Structural Evaluation
- Orthopedic & Neurological Testing
Following your Structural examination, you will schedule a follow up consultation, at which, we’ll review findings from your exam and how Key Chiropractic can help your specific condition.
**Please be prepared to have the appropriate attire for your examination. Key Chiropractic requires that you have athletic wear, including shorts, available. Women should come with a sports bra to ensure that accurate assessment of your structure is attained.